QGIS Localization Request ( Translate into Arabic )

QGIS Localization Request ( Translate into Arabic )

Assem Kamal
How are you ?

Nice to send to you

I just want to ask you that i want to translate QGIS into Arabic ( Arabic Localization )

and I need the Steps and Methods to follow and (  Po File  )  to do that

and I Consider you My teachers and my Supervisors to do it

Programmer

Assem Kamal

 0105335953

Re: [Qgis-doc] QGIS Localization Request ( Translate into Arabic )

Carlos Dávila
Assem Kamal escribió:
> How are you ?
>
> Nice to send to you
>
> I just want to ask you that i want to translate QGIS into Arabic (
> Arabic Localization )
Your contribution is welcome!

> and I need the Steps and Methods to follow and */(  Po File  )/*  to
> do that
Take a look here: http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/TranslatorsCorner
After reading that information, ask here any further question.
Regards
Carlos