QGIS Hackfest in

Tim Sutton-6
Dear Tudor

How are things going?

I just wanted to check in with you regarding planning for the QGIS hackfest.

Is there anything you need from the PSC side (logistical, financial) that we can help with?

Do you have everything in place for us to arrive?

Can I send out a message to the general mailing list encouraging people to register and join the hackfest?

Are there any special messages you would like me to convey in doing that?

Regards

Tim

---

Tim Sutton

Re: QGIS Hackfest in

Lene Fischer

Hi Tudor,

Thanks for your positive reply – as expected J

So sorry for not being able to participate either in the hackfest nor FOSS4G.

Kind regards

Lene

Lene Fischer

Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen

Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management

Forest and Landscape College

Nødebovej 77a

3480 Fredensborg

Denmark