QGIS Forms and composite keys?

Bob and Deb
Hello All,

About 4 years ago, I submitted a feature request to have QGIS Relations work with composite keys.  I see that QGIS has changed a lot since that time, so I am hopeful that there is at least a way to work around this problem?

Thank you,
Bob

Re: QGIS Forms and composite keys?

Matthias Kuhn 🌍

Hi Bob,

Yes, that would be a really nice enhancement. Unfortunately, there was still no-one there to put it high enough up in the priority list to allocate the resources and make this come true.

I could imagine that it works with making a virtual field that concats the parts of the pk and define that as reference. But it's a wild guess and nothing that has been tested to my knowledge.

Best regards

Matthias

On 07/10/2018 01:47 PM, Bob and Deb wrote:
Hello All,

About 4 years ago, I submitted a feature request to have QGIS Relations work with composite keys.  I see that QGIS has changed a lot since that time, so I am hopeful that there is at least a way to work around this problem?

Thank you,
Bob

Matthias Kuhn
[hidden email]