[QGIS-Developer] hackfest limits!!!

Raymond Nijssen
Dear hackers, developers and contributors! :)

Having attended quite some hackfests in the past, I never expected to
reach the maximum of 50 attendees for the next hackfest. But having
already 35 subscriptions by now and knowing quite some people who are
still considering to come, we are starting to worry a bit.

So the good news is that we will be many. The bad news is that people
might not be welcome, or might need to work in some additional location
(which would be lame, cause why traveling so far and not sit together?).

For now, please:
- subscribe if you want to be in
- add your arrival and departure datetimes to the list, so we know per
day how many people will be present
- book hotels
- in case you unfortunately change your plans, remove yourself from the
list to make space for somebody else

Thank you so much and hope to see you all soon!

Raymond

Re: hackfest limits!!!

pcav
Thanks Raymond for the update.
I guess some of the participants still have to book their transportation.
Cheers.

On 20 January 2020 13:39:29 GMT+04:00, Raymond Nijssen <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

QGIS-Developer mailing list
[hidden email]
List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Please excuse my brevity.

Re: hackfest limits!!!

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

For those not sure how to register, see this page:

Sorry I won’t be able to join you all there :-(

Regards

Tim

On 20 Jan 2020, at 09:39, Raymond Nijssen <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

---

Tim Sutton

Re: hackfest limits!!!

arongergely
Hi all,

One more note to add to Raymond's announcement:

s-Hertogenbosch is a lovely Dutch town - but hotels can be pricey and the choices are somewhat limited. :(

So it is safer to arrange your hotel bookings early on.

I just did a quick sweep online - it looks fine for now ;) but you know...

Hope to see you soon!

@Tim, sad to hear. See you at another time!

Aron

On 20/01/2020 23:44, Tim Sutton wrote:
[...]

aron_gergely.vcf (8 bytes) Download Attachment