[QGIS-Developer] dependent widgets in processing

[QGIS-Developer] dependent widgets in processing

Peter Petrik
Hi,

In the processing algorithm for XYZ tiles  I have a combo box for selection of output type, either "Directory" or "MBTiles". For "Directory" user can specify another sub-options for TMS convention and html preview file.  For "MBTiles" options for compression...

It is possible in the processing toolbox to hide/disable some widgets based on value in some other widget?

Thanks,

Peter

Re: dependent widgets in processing

Alexander Bruy
Hi Peter,

there is no support for parameter dependencies in the Processing core.
But maybe you can reuse or at least get some ideas from the OTB provider's
ChoiceWidget

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/otb/OtbChoiceWidget.py

Hope this helps.

ср, 15 трав. 2019 о 09:46 Peter Petrik
<[hidden email]> пише:

> Hi,
>
> In the processing algorithm for XYZ tiles  I have a combo box for selection of output type, either "Directory" or "MBTiles". For "Directory" user can specify another sub-options for TMS convention and html preview file.  For "MBTiles" options for compression...
>
> It is possible in the processing toolbox to hide/disable some widgets based on value in some other widget?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Alexander Bruy