[QGIS-Developer] XYZ Tiles base map not working on QGIS Server

[QGIS-Developer] XYZ Tiles base map not working on QGIS Server

Marco Barbieri
I have a project in QGIS desktop with 3 XYZ Tiles base maps. Everything works fine.

I use the same .qgs project on QGIS server and only one base map works with GetMap request.

The following are my requests to the server. The first request shows OpenStreetMap base map:

This request should show the "WebMapp_Tiles" base map, but doesn't work (white background):

Thanks.

--
Marco Barbieri / Cartografo
+39 050 55 25 74 / +39 347 683 03 13

Webmapp Srl
Via A. Cei 2 / 56123 Pisa
P.Iva e CF 02266770508
Capitale Sociale 10.000,00 €

Re: XYZ Tiles base map not working on QGIS Server

René-Luc Dhont
Hi Marco,

Which QGIS Server version ?
Are the XYZ services HTTPS ?
Do you have a proxy for the server ?
Can you made some curl request on the server and access a tile ?

Regards,