[QGIS-Developer] Travel support for contributor meeting in Bukarest

[QGIS-Developer] Travel support for contributor meeting in Bukarest

Andreas Neumann-4

Hi QGIS contributors,

Just a gentle reminder that if you want to request travel support for the Bukarest meeting, that you should please fill in the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSea25C7UMQecQgEIIpZGHdwpqqFy6ZTEfOk64qcA0tI4aZZFA/viewform

Also, don't forget to register yourself in the wiki: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/23rd-Contributors-Meeting-in-Bucharest

Thanks and greetings,

Andreas

Re: Travel support for contributor meeting in Bukarest

pcav
Hi Andreas.
I'm now travelling. Should I also fill the form, or I'm in by default?
Cheers.

--
Sorry for being short