[QGIS-Developer] Temporary hold on merges please!

[QGIS-Developer] Temporary hold on merges please!

Nyall Dawson
Hi all,

Please don't merge any code to the QGIS repos right now -- we've
identified an issue in the new CI setup which is causing some tests to
report passing results when the test actually should be failing. Until
we resolve this we can't be certain that code isn't breaking things,
so PLEASE do NOT merge anything until further notice!!

Nyall

Re: Temporary hold on merges please!

Nyall Dawson
On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 17:11, Nyall Dawson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please don't merge any code to the QGIS repos right now -- we've
> identified an issue in the new CI setup which is causing some tests to
> report passing results when the test actually should be failing. Until
> we resolve this we can't be certain that code isn't breaking things,
> so PLEASE do NOT merge anything until further notice!!

Update: the master and 3.18 branches are fixed and safe to merge to
again, but please hold off on any 3.16 backports until the CI on that
branch has also been repaired....

Nyall

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 at 09:11, Nyall Dawson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 17:11, Nyall Dawson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Please don't merge any code to the QGIS repos right now -- we've
> > identified an issue in the new CI setup which is causing some tests to
> > report passing results when the test actually should be failing. Until
> > we resolve this we can't be certain that code isn't breaking things,
> > so PLEASE do NOT merge anything until further notice!!
>
> Update: the master and 3.18 branches are fixed and safe to merge to
> again, but please hold off on any 3.16 backports until the CI on that
> branch has also been repaired....

Ok, all resolved and back to normal again... phew :)

Nyall

Re: Temporary hold on merges please!

Matthias Kuhn 🌍
Thanks !