[QGIS-Developer] Signal Categorized renderer

[QGIS-Developer] Signal Categorized renderer

wondie
Dear Community,

I am looking for a signal triggered when a user clicks on the Classify button. The objective is to update the class labels when a user clicks on the classify button so that they see the updates early. Currently, I am using layer.StyleChanged signal which is triggered a bit later.

Wondimagegn

Re: Signal Categorized renderer

wondie
Dear Community,

Does it mean there is no Signal for Categorized renderer?

Regards,
Wondie