[QGIS-Developer] Qt Designer with QGIS 3.0.0 custom widgets has no custom widgets

[QGIS-Developer] Qt Designer with QGIS 3.0.0 custom widgets has no custom widgets

C Hamilton
When I launch the original Qt Designer it has the QGIS custom widgets in the set of widgets on the left, but if I launch "Qt Designer with QGIS 3.0.0 custom widgets" there are not any QGIS custom widgets displayed. How do I fix this? I am still using the QGIS 2.x Qt Designer link for my 3.0 projects, but I am not sure whether that is going to cause problems for not.

Thanks,

Calvin