[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Documentation mostly unavailable

[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Documentation mostly unavailable

Matthias Kuhn 🌍

Hi,

I currently get a lot of 525 errors (SSL Handshake) or 522 (Connection time out) from Cloudflare when trying to access the docs. It works around every 2nd time I try to access the docs and fails every other time.

Is it just me or do others experience the same?

Regards

Matthias

Re: QGIS Documentation mostly unavailable

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

Yes I was having the same issue over the weekend with the API docs. I will take a poke around on the server later to see if I can figure out what is up.

Regards

Tim

On 2 Sep 2019, at 10:54, Matthias Kuhn <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I currently get a lot of 525 errors (SSL Handshake) or 522 (Connection time out) from Cloudflare when trying to access the docs. It works around every 2nd time I try to access the docs and fails every other time.

Is it just me or do others experience the same?

Regards

Matthias

<ohifkjhbfngdjghk.png>

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.