[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Crash - trying to send bugreport...

[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Crash - trying to send bugreport...

Lene Fischer

Hi,

Using QGIS 3.2 I suddenly get a lot of crashes  - and I´m trying to figure out what might cause the problem.

Is it the plugin or is it my data or …

Now I would like to send a bug report, but I have forgot my username and password – silly me.

I don´t get any help at the login page and I can´t find help anywhere else – so the simplest thing would be just forgetting to make a report. I´m sure most people would think so.

If we want bug reporting from ordinary users – then me have to use another user friendly platform eg GitLab.

I do know it´s not a simple thing to change system – but this is an issue that need to be taken serious!

Regards

Lene Fischer

Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen

Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management

Forest and Landscape College

Nødebovej 77a

3480 Fredensborg

Denmark

Re: QGIS Crash - trying to send bugreport...

Jürgen E. Fischer
Hi Lene,

On Sun, 08. Jul 2018 at 06:58:45 +0000, Lene Fischer wrote:
> Now I would like to send a bug report, but I have forgot my username and password - silly me.

> I don´t get any help at the login page and I can´t find help anywhere else -
> so the simplest thing would be just forgetting to make a report. I´m sure
> most people would think so.

Password recovery was not enabled - because it doesn't work with OSGeo IDs.

As we now also have local/internal accounts I now enabled it and also added a
pointer where to manage OSGeo IDs.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax. +49-4931-918175-50

Re: QGIS Crash - trying to send bugreport...

Lene Fischer
Hi Jürgen,
Thanks a lot :-)

Now I can start to report.