[QGIS-Developer] QEP: Temporal support in QGIS map renderer/application

[QGIS-Developer] QEP: Temporal support in QGIS map renderer/application

Nyall Dawson
Hi all,

I've just filed a new QEP, intended to be a "gathering point" for
discussion relating to unified approaches to temporal/animation
handling within QGIS:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/128

This is a very early prototype only, so please, if you have any
feedback, suggestions, or requirements for temporal handling within
QGIS, then please comment on the proposal!

Nyall

Re: QEP: Temporal support in QGIS map renderer/application

René-Luc Dhont
Hi Nyall,

A QEP for Server is probably linked to your QEP:

Add WMS Time support in QGIS server

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/110

René-Luc

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 17:36, René-Luc Dhont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Nyall,
>
> A QEP for Server is probably linked to your QEP:
>
> Add WMS Time support in QGIS server
>
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/110

Perfect, thanks. I've updated #128 to reflect that server is also a
stakeholder here.

Nyall