[QGIS-Developer] PyQgis Get Interpolated Z like identify Tool

[QGIS-Developer] PyQgis Get Interpolated Z like identify Tool

Jorge Almerio

Hi devs,

How can I get the interpolated Z value (as shown in the picture below) of a layer (PolygonZ) for a clicked or existent point with PyQgis?

I already know how to do it with a raster layer (sample raster), like code below:

rastSample = Raster.dataProvider().identify(point, QgsRaster.IdentifyFormatValue).results()

Anyone can help me?

Thank you,

Jorge Almerio

[QGIS-Developer] Fw: PyQgis Get Interpolated Z like identify Tool

Jorge Almerio
Please,

Could someone return this email, just for my confirmation that I am sending to the right mailist???

I have never been answered any email from this mailist.

Many thanks,

Jorge Almerio