[QGIS-Developer] Processing Grass Algorithm failing because of space in temp dir name

[QGIS-Developer] Processing Grass Algorithm failing because of space in temp dir name

Giovanni Manghi
> Anybody has this problem also?

Hi Richard,
in my experience this kind of issue is not a recent thing: it is
pretty common (it was also on QGIS 2.*) in Processing that some tool,
with some provider can fail  if a path contains spaces or special
chars (and recently in QGIS 3 there have been issues with the GRASS
provider an any computer that didn't had a EN locale). There have been
effort and fixes but as far as I remember it was never bullet proof.

cheers!

-- G --