[QGIS-Developer] Plugin in limbo

Morten Sickel
Hi,

I uploaded a qgis plugin some weeks ago that is still awaiting approval

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DataLoader

I think I messed up the metadata the first time I uploaded it, but after
I corrected that and defined a new version, I have still not heard
anything. If there are any problems with the plugin, I would like to
know about it so I could correct it.

Best regard

Morten Sickel

Re: Plugin in limbo

Alessandro Pasotti-2
approved

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 7:16 PM Morten Sickel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a qgis plugin some weeks ago that is still awaiting approval
>
> http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DataLoader
>
> I think I messed up the metadata the first time I uploaded it, but after
> I corrected that and defined a new version, I have still not heard
> anything. If there are any problems with the plugin, I would like to
> know about it so I could correct it.
>
> Best regard
>
> Morten Sickel

Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it

Re: Plugin in limbo

pcav
Please see the ticket opened.
Do you received gh notifications?
Cheers.

On 18 March 2020 19:25:18 CET, Alessandro Pasotti <[hidden email]> wrote:
approved

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 7:16 PM Morten Sickel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I uploaded a qgis plugin some weeks ago that is still awaiting approval

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DataLoader

I think I messed up the metadata the first time I uploaded it, but after
I corrected that and defined a new version, I have still not heard
anything. If there are any problems with the plugin, I would like to
know about it so I could correct it.

Best regard

Morten Sickel
QGIS-Developer mailing list
[hidden email]
List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Please excuse my brevity.

Re: Plugin in limbo

Morten Sickel

I just got an unapproval message,  no  link to the ticket, so idea what is the problem…

Morten

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 18 March 2020 19:25:18 CET, Alessandro Pasotti <[hidden email]> wrote:

approved

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 7:16 PM Morten Sickel <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi,

I uploaded a qgis plugin some weeks ago that is still awaiting approval

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DataLoader

I think I messed up the metadata the first time I uploaded it, but after
I corrected that and defined a new version, I have still not heard
anything. If there are any problems with the plugin, I would like to
know about it so I could correct it.

Best regard

Morten Sickel
 QGIS-Developer mailing list
[hidden email]
List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Please excuse my brevity.

Re: Plugin in limbo

pcav
Please have a look to the GH bugtracker.
Cheers.

On 18 March 2020 19:42:38 CET, Morten Sickel <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Please excuse my brevity.

Re: Plugin in limbo

Morten Sickel

Thanks, for some reason, I never picked up that I had got an issue in the plugin's bugtracker.

I'll fix.

Sorry for asking stupid questions and thanks for the help!

Morten

On 18 March 2020 19:25:18 CET, Alessandro Pasotti <[hidden email]> wrote:

approved

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 7:16 PM Morten Sickel <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi,

I uploaded a qgis plugin some weeks ago that is still awaiting approval

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DataLoader

I think I messed up the metadata the first time I uploaded it, but after
I corrected that and defined a new version, I have still not heard
anything. If there are any problems with the plugin, I would like to
know about it so I could correct it.

Best regard

Morten Sickel
 QGIS-Developer mailing list
[hidden email]
List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Please excuse my brevity.

On 18 March 2020 19:25:18 CET, Alessandro Pasotti <[hidden email]> wrote:

approved

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 7:16 PM Morten Sickel <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi,

I uploaded a qgis plugin some weeks ago that is still awaiting approval

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DataLoader

I think I messed up the metadata the first time I uploaded it, but after
I corrected that and defined a new version, I have still not heard
anything. If there are any problems with the plugin, I would like to
know about it so I could correct it.

Best regard

Morten Sickel
 QGIS-Developer mailing list