[QGIS-Developer] Package Layers Processing algorithm to include styling?

[QGIS-Developer] Package Layers Processing algorithm to include styling?

magerlin
The "Package Layers" Processing algorithm is a nice tool to pack and store a
big project in one Geopackage.

But I really miss, to have the styles saved in the Geopackage too - will it
be possible?

Regards Morten

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.4.2 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.8.0 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit

Re: Package Layers Processing algorithm to include styling?

Nyall Dawson
On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 at 19:12, magerlin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The "Package Layers" Processing algorithm is a nice tool to pack and store a
> big project in one Geopackage.
>
> But I really miss, to have the styles saved in the Geopackage too - will it
> be possible?

It's your lucky day! (Well, lucky week). When 3.8.0 comes out later
this week it has this added functionality already.

Nyall