[QGIS-Developer] Nice to meet you

Damiano Lombardi
Dear QGIS developers,

My name is Damiano Lombardi and since the beginning of February I
started working for OpenGIS.ch and making some contributions to QGIS. I
am very exited about working on this amazing project with people from
all over the world!

In the last eight years I programmed machine vision applications for
robots in the pharmaceutical industry. I mainly developed using C++ and
Qt on Windows and embedded Linux platforms. I don't have experience with
GIS software but I am happy to learn something new!

When not programming I like to go snowboarding on the slopes of my home
town Airolo in the middle of the alps. The rest of the time I am the
father of two young children.

Tank you in advance for the work together an kind regards
Damiano

Re: Nice to meet you

Régis Haubourg
Hi Damiano,
welcome here!

And thanks a lot for taking some time to share who you are.
You will love GIS for sure ;-)

Bye
Régis

Le ven. 26 févr. 2021 à 11:50, Damiano Lombardi <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Dear QGIS developers,

My name is Damiano Lombardi and since the beginning of February I
started working for OpenGIS.ch and making some contributions to QGIS. I
am very exited about working on this amazing project with people from
all over the world!

In the last eight years I programmed machine vision applications for
robots in the pharmaceutical industry. I mainly developed using C++ and
Qt on Windows and embedded Linux platforms. I don't have experience with
GIS software but I am happy to learn something new!

When not programming I like to go snowboarding on the slopes of my home
town Airolo in the middle of the alps. The rest of the time I am the
father of two young children.

Tank you in advance for the work together an kind regards
Damiano

Re: Nice to meet you

Alessandro Pasotti-2
Welcome Damiano!

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 11:50 AM Damiano Lombardi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear QGIS developers,
>
> My name is Damiano Lombardi and since the beginning of February I
> started working for OpenGIS.ch and making some contributions to QGIS. I
> am very exited about working on this amazing project with people from
> all over the world!
>
> In the last eight years I programmed machine vision applications for
> robots in the pharmaceutical industry. I mainly developed using C++ and
> Qt on Windows and embedded Linux platforms. I don't have experience with
> GIS software but I am happy to learn something new!
>
> When not programming I like to go snowboarding on the slopes of my home
> town Airolo in the middle of the alps. The rest of the time I am the
> father of two young children.
>
> Tank you in advance for the work together an kind regards
> Damiano

Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net
ItOpen:   www.itopen.it