[QGIS-Developer] Looking for developer to look into a QGIS WFS 2 problem.

[QGIS-Developer] Looking for developer to look into a QGIS WFS 2 problem.

Lene Fischer

Looking for developer to look into a QGIS WFS 2 problem.

I have a question from users In Denmark to get in contact with a developer to look into a problem with QGIS WFS 2.

Several users has encountered delays in QGIS WFS 2 and errors for WFST transactions against Geoserver.

Andrea Aimee from Geosolution has debugged in Geoserver and was able to observe the delays - but not find any errors on the Geoserver side.

Does any of the developers has possibilities to look into this subject from the perspective of a Windows user. If yes please write to me – and I´ll forward information.

Regards

Lene Fischer

Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen

Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management

Forest and Landscape College

Nødebovej 77a

3480 Fredensborg

Denmark