[QGIS-Developer] [GSoC] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3

[QGIS-Developer] [GSoC] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3

Radek Novotný
Hi everyone!

I would like to share with you my project Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3 which was chosen to Google Summer of Code 2018. This is GRASS GIS project, but because this project is about integration with QGIS, I am very interested in knowing what QGIS community thinks of it, all suggestions and ideas are welcome!

Below are the links to my GSoC proposal [1], wiki [2] and GitHub repository [3].

Re: [GSoC] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3

pcav
Hi Radek,
thanks for this. Interesting and welcome proposal. Please work tightly
with QGIS community, to ensure your work will be readily integrated into
core if the project is successful.
In particular, I would strongly suggest you to check with other
backends' communities, in order to have as a general solution as possible.
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu