[QGIS-Developer] Crash with Style Dock Layer Panel

[QGIS-Developer] Crash with Style Dock Layer Panel

ghtmtt
Hi guys,

I have a fresh compiled QGIS master and no matter which data I load, but
opening the style dock panel - > categorized style once I click on the
Change ... button to change the symbol type QGIS dies. No stack traces,
just:

QGIS died on signal 11Aborted

the same button in the Layer Properties works fine.

Someone confirm?

Cheers

Matteo

Re: Crash with Style Dock Layer Panel

DelazJ
Hi,
Yes, I confirm. I forgot to report in the issue tracker but see https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/6952#issuecomment-388315309

regards,
Harrissou

Hi guys,

I have a fresh compiled QGIS master and no matter which data I load, but
opening the style dock panel - > categorized style once I click on the
Change ... button to change the symbol type QGIS dies. No stack traces,
just:

QGIS died on signal 11Aborted

the same button in the Layer Properties works fine.

Someone confirm?

Cheers

Matteo

Re: Crash with Style Dock Layer Panel

Alessandro Pasotti-2

Can you please check latest master?

I think I fixed it.

w3:   www.itopen.it

Re: Crash with Style Dock Layer Panel

ghtmtt
Hi Ale,

nope, I just pulled from upstream and rebuild QGIS but same error is there

matteo@debian:~/lavori/QGIS/QGIS$ git log --oneline
40499ee392 (HEAD -> master, upstream/master) Fix crash on
categorized/graduated symbol styling dock
e56ff6838d Merge pull request #7004 from alexbruy/select-atribute
15a5d91770 [processing] improve polar plot algorithm help (fix #16679)

Thanks

Matteo

Re: Crash with Style Dock Layer Panel

Alessandro Pasotti-2
I see, that's a different path than the one in Harrisou's comment.

I'll have a look to that too.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it