[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2021

[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2021

Anita Graser
Dear QGIS Community,

We are very pleased to announce that this year’s round of grants is now
available:

https://blog.qgis.org/2021/02/21/qgis-grants-6-call-for-grant-proposals-2021/

The call is open to anybody who wants to make a funded contribution to
QGIS, subject to the call conditions outlined in the application form:

https://forms.gle/5h1XJc3nUTZP4Axh7

The deadline for this round is 21st March 2021.

Regards,

Anita

Re: Call for Grant Proposals 2021

Anita Graser
Hi,

This is a friendly reminder that you have two more weeks to apply for a
grant: