[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2019

[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2019

Anita Graser
Dear QGIS Community

Our first three rounds of Grant Proposals were a great success. We are very pleased to announce the fourth round of grants is now available to QGIS contributors.

Please read the QGIS.ORG blog post for details:
http://blog.qgis.org/2019/05/06/qgis-grants-4-call-for-grant-proposals-2019/

Regards,
Anita Graser

Re: Call for Grant Proposals 2019

Anita Graser
Dear devs,

This is a reminder that there is only one week left to this year's proposal deadline.

Regards,
Anita

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 9:22 PM Anita Graser <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear QGIS Community

Our first three rounds of Grant Proposals were a great success. We are very pleased to announce the fourth round of grants is now available to QGIS contributors.

Please read the QGIS.ORG blog post for details:
http://blog.qgis.org/2019/05/06/qgis-grants-4-call-for-grant-proposals-2019/

Regards,
Anita Graser

Re: Call for Grant Proposals 2019

Anita Graser
Dear QGIS community,

We are extremely pleased to announce the winning proposals for our 2019 QGIS.ORG grant programme.

Regards,
Anita