[QGIS-Developer] Approval of my plugin

Jonas
Hello list,

I submitted a new plugin about two weeks ago to the plugin portal, that one:
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/coordinator/
<https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/coordinator/>

I was somehow hoping this would have been approved by now, but it isn't. Is
there an estimate when new plugins are approved? I totally understand that
the approval process is run by volunteers and if it just takes its time
thats perfectly fine! But i just want to make sure everything is OK and i
didn't do something wrong or missed a step.

Thanks
Jonas

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html

Re: Approval of my plugin

Marco Bernasocchi

Looks like it's approved

cheers

On 14.06.19 17:25, Jonas wrote:
ugins are approved? I totally understand that
the approval process is run by volunteers and if it just takes its time
thats perfectly fine! But i just want to make sure everything is OK and i
didn't do something wrong or missed a step.
--
Marco Bernasocchi
OPENGIS.ch CEO
QGIS.org Co-chair
[hidden email]

Re: Approval of my plugin

Jonas

Got that, thanks! :)

Jonas

On 17.06.2019 14:03, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:

Looks like it's approved

cheers