[QGIS-Developer] Agreement

chris-6

Hello,
I apologize in advance if this is going to the wrong place.

I have read the New Developer Requirements at
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/contributor_requirements.html
and I agree to the Code(s).

I am a Software Engineer/GIS Analyst and I would like to contribute to QGIS.
I have cloned the repository and successfuly completed the buid following the posted document.
I can help with bugs, new code and Plugins.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you
Cheers
Chris Degrassi

Re: Agreement

Peter Petrik
Hi Chris and welcome to the team.

Now when you create a pull request, we will review it and give you feedback. If you are stuck, feel free to write to the mailing list or chat(s) and seek for the help. Best is to start with some easy bug fixes in the area of the code you would like to contribute to.

Kind regards,
Peter

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 4:12 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,
I apologize in advance if this is going to the wrong place.

I have read the New Developer Requirements at
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/contributor_requirements.html
and I agree to the Code(s).

I am a Software Engineer/GIS Analyst and I would like to contribute to QGIS.
I have cloned the repository and successfuly completed the buid following the posted document.
I can help with bugs, new code and Plugins.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you
Cheers
Chris Degrassi

Re: Agreement

Alister Hood-2
Hi Chris,
If you're looking for suggestions on what part of the code to start with, maybe it is worth looking at the list of issues tagged "easy fix", although it looks like it isn't really maintained:

Regards,
Alister

From: Peter Petrik <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]