QGIS 3 plugin?

John Bryant
Hey GISQuick people, I saw Jachym's presentation at FOSS4G and it looks nice. I'm interested to check it out. Is there a working plugin for QGIS 3?

Thanks
John

Re: QGIS 3 plugin?

Jachym Cepicky
Hi!

in the github repo is working version of the plugin

@Martin, could you be so kind and publish the QGIS 3 version to plugis repository? I believe, it's tested well for the moment

jachy.

Dne st 4. 9. 2019 10:54 uživatel John Bryant <[hidden email]> napsal:
Hey GISQuick people, I saw Jachym's presentation at FOSS4G and it looks nice. I'm interested to check it out. Is there a working plugin for QGIS 3?

Thanks
John

Re: QGIS 3 plugin?

Martin Landa
Hi,

st 4. 9. 2019 v 12:08 odesílatel Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> napsal:
> in the github repo is working version of the plugin
>
> @Martin, could you be so kind and publish the QGIS 3 version to plugis repository? I believe, it's tested well for the moment

yes, I will upload plugin into oficiall QGIS repo in the next days. Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: QGIS 3 plugin?

John Bryant
OK that's great! I'll check it in a few days. We use a Django/Vue stack for some of our stuff, so we're looking forward to trying it out, maybe we can help with it some day :)

Thank you!