QGIS 3.0.2. fails to load GPKG files

Florence van de wiel

Hello,

 I have created a large number of GPKG layers in QGIS 3.0.2. The all showed correctly on the map. Then the program crashed and when I reopened it, none of the layers I had created were shown anymore. In the layers overview window, all the layer names are still there, but their attribute tables are now empty. Is there any way I can recover my work?

Many thanks,

Florence