QGIS 1.0.0 incompatybile library version module

QGIS 1.0.0 incompatybile library version module

Jarek Jasiewicz
Hi
This message appears during starting qgis (Latest complilation from svn
head),
probably during  loading plugin-is, in message window titled in polish:

"Nieobsługiwany błąd krytyczny":
 incompatybile library version module

this polish message can be translated as "not supported critical error",
I cannot say what is its source

next program stop to work. Removing qgis both from /usr/local and
~/.qgis directories and successive compilation and do not solve the problem

ldd /usr/local/binqgis load all libraries withouth error

I cannot say nothing more about possible reason of that error. I use
Ubuntu 8.04 with laetest version of Qt and grass 6.4 also just complied
from svn head

Jarek

Re: QGIS 1.0.0 incompatybile library version module

Tim Sutton
Hi

Can you check if any old versions of QGIS exist on your system and
remove them if present - QGIS 1.x does not work well with older QGIS
libs present on your system. I'm not sure if that is indeed what is
causing your problem, but its the first place you should look...

Regards

Tim

On Wed, 2008-12-31 at 16:31 +0100, Jarek Jasiewicz wrote:

> Hi
> This message appears during starting qgis (Latest complilation from svn
> head),
> probably during  loading plugin-is, in message window titled in polish:
>
> "Nieobsługiwany błąd krytyczny":
>  incompatybile library version module
>

> this polish message can be translated as "not supported critical error",
> I cannot say what is its source
>
> next program stop to work. Removing qgis both from /usr/local and
> ~/.qgis directories and successive compilation and do not solve the problem
>
> ldd /usr/local/binqgis load all libraries withouth error
>
> I cannot say nothing more about possible reason of that error. I use
> Ubuntu 8.04 with laetest version of Qt and grass 6.4 also just complied
> from svn head
>
> Jarek
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
Visit http://linfiniti.com to find out about:
 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting & Support Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Re: QGIS 1.0.0 incompatybile library version module

Jarek Jasiewicz
There are no old qgis, I only use svn head, but I found reason: old
GRASS version (6.2.2) from ubuntu repositories. I remove that version
and compiled qgis again. All works fine. It was probably conflict with
libgrass libaries

Thanks for ansver
Jarek

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 11:17 +0100, Jarek Jasiewicz wrote:
> There are no old qgis, I only use svn head, but I found reason: old
> GRASS version (6.2.2) from ubuntu repositories. I remove that version
> and compiled qgis again. All works fine. It was probably conflict
> with
> libgrass libaries
>
> Thanks for ansver
> Jarek