QGIS 0.8 Preview - Keystroke mapping: cmd + h on Mac OS X

QGIS 0.8 Preview - Keystroke mapping: cmd + h on Mac OS X

Christian Heine
Hi list,
first of all thanks for a massively improved version! It's great to
see QGIS evolving!

I started playing with v0.8 on the weekend and there's one quite
annoying thing regarding the keystrokes. On Mac OS X (my platform)
the keystroke "command + h" (Apple key + h) is used to hide the
active application - whereas it is used for "show help" in QGIS. So
everytime I want to hide QGIS to make some space on the Desktop I go
to the QGIS webpage, which is quite annoying after 10 times or so
(after using the Mac for years I am conditioned to use cmd + h ...)

I'm not 100% sure, but according to the Apple HIG guidelines it
should be that:
command + h = hide application
command + ? = display help

Is there a way to fix this?
Cheers,
Christian

Re: QGIS 0.8 Preview - Keystroke mapping: cmd + h on Mac OS X

Tom Elwertowski
Christian Heine wrote:
> I'm not 100% sure, but according to the Apple HIG guidelines it
> should be that:
> command + h = hide application
> command + ? = display help

Fixed in revision 5581.

Tom

Re: QGIS 0.8 Preview - Keystroke mapping: cmd + h on Mac OS X

tuto-2
Veja
estou enfrentando o seguinte problema:
Não consigo habilitar o comando delete entidades
é possível introduzir novas mas delete não
solicito ajuda
obrigado