QField crowdfunding

berndv.
After not using QField for a while, I was completely surprised to find
out that there is a crowdfunding initiative running till 16.10.19.

I now searched the mailing list entries and could not find a trace of an
annoucement. How can this be?

So, for those interested in donating, the link:

https://www.opengis.ch/projects/qfield-love/

Cheers,
Bernd

Re: QField crowdfunding

Matthias Kuhn 🌍
Thanks for the heads up Bernd.

We really totally forgot to announce the crowdfunding on this list, an
inexcusable mistake indeed.

In order to give everyone a fair chance to contribute ;) the
crowdfunding period was extended to end of next week, October 25.

https://www.opengis.ch/projects/qfield-love/

Best regards

Matthias in the name of the OPENGIS.ch team.