Q-GIS Qt Development Documentation

fabiodovidio@libero.it
Hi list,
I have noticed that there is a long and comlete documentation in developing on uDIG trought SWT toolkit and Eclipse.

In the same sense, is there documentation focused on how to develop on Q-GIS trought Qt toolkit ?

On the web site i have no found it.

I'd like to start to programming and I need that kind of document.

Thank you very much !

Fabio