Q-GIS Developers Guide

fabiodovidio@libero.it
Hi list,
I want to explain my last post better.

I think there is no Q-GIS Developers Guide.

I have red about this http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Documentation
for uDIG development and I have found also a SDK in order to start in programming.

My question is : is there something like this for Q-GIS and \or for Qt development regarding Q-GIS or before programmin in Q-GIS I have to learn Qt stand-alone???

Thanks !!

Fabio