Python plugin and windows release

doktoreas
Hello everybody,

I have almost finished a python plugin that uses psycopg and now the problem is know if it will work on windows.
Will psycopg be bundled with the win release?

Thanks

Luca

Re: Python plugin and windows release

Richard Duivenvoorde

Hi Luca,
don't know if it will be included in upcoming releases, but I think it
shouldn't(?). There has been talk about a 'basic' python installation,
but I don't think it's wise to add all for all plugins needed modules.
Tthough psycopg[2?] is possibly the one which could be because of all
the upcoming postgis plugins)( ;-) ?!).

I do have postgis, and psycopg on winXP installed here, if you add
you're plugin to the repository (or just sent it to me), I'll be happy
to test it.

Grtz

Richard Duivenvoorde