Python Plugin creation

DINESH
With Regards!
I am creating a new plugin in python and facing a problem.
  If I close plugin by clicking of OK button and open again. It preserve the memory of function and increase responce one time more at every close. How can it be resolve.
Thanks

Re: Python Plugin creation

Raymond Nijssen
Hi Dinesh,

Not sure if I'm understanding your question exactly, but it sounds like
you are connecting a signal to a slot multiple times.

So make sure you disconnect it on closing the plugin or panel or
whatever. And reconnect it on opening again. Or make sure you connect it
only once, on loading the plugin.

Good luck,

Raymond