Python API docs domain

Tim Sutton-6
Hi (mainly Richard)

Richard I am not getting the cloudflare confirmation emails so I can’t log in right now. Can you  perhaps set up a subdomain e.g.

I want to point it to the GitHub pages hosted docs that Denis has generated

After that we can start to publicise the python docs update work from Denis more widely.

Regards

Tim

---

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Chair

smime.p7s (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Python API docs domain

Tim Sutton-6
Hi again

Sorry for the noise, the cloudflare confirmation came a few minutes after writing this. The python docs are now available at:

I’ll make a little landing page at http://python.qgis.org to that redirects to the /api/ page

Regards

Tim

On 14 Jan 2018, at 01:27, Tim Sutton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi (mainly Richard)

Richard I am not getting the cloudflare confirmation emails so I can’t log in right now. Can you  perhaps set up a subdomain e.g.

I want to point it to the GitHub pages hosted docs that Denis has generated

After that we can start to publicise the python docs update work from Denis more widely.

Regards

Tim

 <qgis-icon-60x60.png>

---

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Chair

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Re: Python API docs domain

Anita Graser
Great news! Thanks to everyone involved to make this happen!

I tried to search for QgisInterface but the search turned up empty. Maybe it's just missing?

Regards,
Anita

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Re: Python API docs domain

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

On 14 Jan 2018, at 01:55, Anita Graser <[hidden email]> wrote:

Great news! Thanks to everyone involved to make this happen!

I tried to search for QgisInterface but the search turned up empty. Maybe it's just missing?

Yeah its definitely still a work in progress so don’t broadcast quite yet.

We will need to poke around to see why the search is not working yet.

Regards

Tim

[...]

<KartozaNewLogoThumbnail.jpg>

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Re: Python API docs domain

pcav
Il 14/01/2018 00:44, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> Hi again
>

> Sorry for the noise, the cloudflare confirmation came a few minutes
> after writing this. The python docs are now available at:
>
> http://python.qgis.org/api/
>
> I’ll make a little landing page at http://python.qgis.org to that
> redirects to the /api/ page

Thaanks. Can we add this to the plugin migration GH page?
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: Python API docs domain

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

Yes adding it to the migration page would be great. Just put a note that it is still a work in progress.

Tim Sutton
Co-founder of Kartoza
QGIS project chairman

On 14 Jan 2018, at 15:20, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]> wrote:

Il 14/01/2018 00:44, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
Hi again

Sorry for the noise, the cloudflare confirmation came a few minutes
after writing this. The python docs are now available at:

http://python.qgis.org/api/

I’ll make a little landing page at http://python.qgis.org to that
redirects to the /api/ page

Thaanks. Can we add this to the plugin migration GH page?
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: Python API docs domain