Python API Documentation report

3nids
Hi PSC,

Please find attached the report for the QGIS Python API Documentation.
I'd like to thank QGIS.org for the support of this long awaited feature.
I think it reached a nice step, but there's room for improvements!

Since I could not attach the file, here is a link to it

Best wishes and a happy new year!

Denis

Re: Python API Documentation report

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

Thanks Denis!

Regards

Tim

On 13 Jan 2018, at 02:08, Denis Rouzaud <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi PSC,

Please find attached the report for the QGIS Python API Documentation.
I'd like to thank QGIS.org for the support of this long awaited feature.
I think it reached a nice step, but there's room for improvements!

Since I could not attach the file, here is a link to it

Best wishes and a happy new year!

Denis

---

Tim Sutton