[PyWPS-dev] layer input reference in PUT + default value?

[PyWPS-dev] layer input reference in PUT + default value?

Idan Miara
Hi,

I want to set an input layer for my process.
I know how to do it with XML post, as follows:

ComplexInput('r', 'input_raster', supported_formats=[FORMATS.GEOTIFF]),
..
raster_filename = request.inputs['r'][0].file

XML data:

        <wps:Input>
        <ows:Identifier>r</ows:Identifier>
                <wps:Reference xlink:href="file:./data/sample/myfile.tif"/>
        </wps:Input>

I'm trying without success to replicate the same behaviour with a PUT string and also to use a default value for that input.
I was able to use PUT  and to set a default value for a regular string without problem.

Kind regards,
Idan.