[PyWPS-dev] delete develop branch

Tom Kralidis
Hi PyWPS core devs: any objections? We are using master proper now.

..Tom

Re: delete develop branch

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi Tom,

there are two commits to the develop branch since the decision to merge it to master back in March [0]. If those two commits are not needed (or have already been merged) then I see no issue in deleting the develop branch. I guess this will also make things simpler; note that I updated the docs [1] back in March with instructions for contributors to use only the master branch.

Cheers.

[0] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Code-Sprint-2018-Bonn

[1] https://pywps.readthedocs.io/en/master/development.html

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Email: [hidden email]

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: delete develop branch

Tom Kralidis
It looks like these commits (one commit actually and the PR) are in master.

I will delete develop branch.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 11, 2018, at 12:47, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> there are two commits to the develop branch since the decision to merge it to master back in March [0]. If those two commits are not needed (or have already been merged) then I see no issue in deleting the develop branch. I guess this will also make things simpler; note that I updated the docs [1] back in March with instructions for contributors to use only the master branch.
>
> Cheers.
>
> [0] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Code-Sprint-2018-Bonn
>
> [1] https://pywps.readthedocs.io/en/master/development.html
>
> --
> Luís Moreira de Sousa
> Email: [hidden email]
> RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c
>
> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Jachym Cepicky
hi,
+1

just for the record

thank you

Jachym

út 11. 12. 2018 v 22:32 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> napsal:

> It looks like these commits (one commit actually and the PR) are in master.
>
> I will delete develop branch.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Dec 11, 2018, at 12:47, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Tom,
> >
> > there are two commits to the develop branch since the decision to merge it to master back in March [0]. If those two commits are not needed (or have already been merged) then I see no issue in deleting the develop branch. I guess this will also make things simpler; note that I updated the docs [1] back in March with instructions for contributors to use only the master branch.
> >
> > Cheers.
> >
> > [0] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Code-Sprint-2018-Bonn
> >
> > [1] https://pywps.readthedocs.io/en/master/development.html
> >
> > --
> > Luís Moreira de Sousa
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c
> >
> > Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com