[PyWPS-dev] Pull request #437

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi all,

I am trying to understand the logic behind pull request #437 [0]. It removed two files: the Release-HowTo from the main code and the Development section from the documentation. On a first pass I could not find anything wrong with those two files. This pull request also re-introduces to the documentation an old section that is outdated and includes wrong guidelines (like committing to the develop branch).

What is going on?

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Pull request #437

tomkralidis
Hi Luí­s:

- we moved the Release-HowTo to a wiki page [1] to have a single place for
docs on releasing
- we found the development section and CONTRIBUTING.rst to overlap so
we used CONTRIBUTING.rst as part of our documentation
- I've fixed the regression for master being the main dev branch [2], sorry
about that!

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ReleasePackaging
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/445