[PyWPS-dev] FOSS4G2019: State of PyWPS kind of presentation

[PyWPS-dev] FOSS4G2019: State of PyWPS kind of presentation

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear PyWPS developers,

FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest is just around the corner and the first clear sign
is the imminent approach of the call for talks/workshops closing date.
Monday, the 15th is the last day when you can send your contribution to
the 2019 global FOSS4G. We have received great submissions so far.
However, as the global FOSS4G is the OSGeo flagship event, the BLOC
would be delighted to have all OSGeo projects represented in the general
track program, with the 'State of PyWPS' kind of talk. If you plan to
attend the Bucharest event this year, please consider to submit such a
talk [1]. Please let me know if more time is required.

Warm regards,
Vasile
Chair, FOSS4G 2019

[1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/general-sessions/

Re: FOSS4G2019: State of PyWPS kind of presentation

Jachym Cepicky
Hi Vasile,

thanks for your reminder - I'm about to do it in this two days ;-)

Jachym

so 13. 4. 2019 v 20:25 odesílatel Vasile Craciunescu
<[hidden email]> napsal:

> Dear PyWPS developers,
>
> FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest is just around the corner and the first clear sign
> is the imminent approach of the call for talks/workshops closing date.
> Monday, the 15th is the last day when you can send your contribution to
> the 2019 global FOSS4G. We have received great submissions so far.
> However, as the global FOSS4G is the OSGeo flagship event, the BLOC
> would be delighted to have all OSGeo projects represented in the general
> track program, with the 'State of PyWPS' kind of talk. If you plan to
> attend the Bucharest event this year, please consider to submit such a
> talk [1]. Please let me know if more time is required.
>
> Warm regards,
> Vasile
> Chair, FOSS4G 2019
>
> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/general-sessions/

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: FOSS4G2019: State of PyWPS kind of presentation

Vasile Crăciunescu
Hi Jachym,

Excellent!

-Vasile