[PyWPS-dev] Docker extension

Adam Laža
Hi devs,

I've just made two PRs for Docker extension. The extension works only for pywps-flask demo server. There is a PR for pywps-flask[1] where some parameters were added to config file and some requests were added for tests. Then there is a PR for pywps itself [2], where a new class Container.py was added.

To try the extension follow the pywps-flask readme [3].
The extension was developed during work on my master thesis which is available here [4].

I'm pretty sure that the extension needs heaps of polishing but right now I'd like to get a feedback or bug reports so I know what to focus on.

Cheers,
Adam