[PyWPS-dev] Docker extension

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Dear all,

can you please update me on the status of the pull request with Adam Laza's work on the containerisation of process with Docker [0] ? This pull request has been waiting to be merged for a number of months and is no longer passing the tests (I imagine its base has diverged).

Is it waiting for version 4.2 to be released?

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Docker extension

Carsten Ehbrecht-3
Hi Luis,

It is on my todo list to make a review of this PR … I won’t make it this week, maybe next.

Cheers,
Carsten

On 16. Oct 2018, at 18:43, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

can you please update me on the status of the pull request with Adam Laza's work on the containerisation of process with Docker [0] ? This pull request has been waiting to be merged for a number of months and is no longer passing the tests (I imagine its base has diverged).

Is it waiting for version 4.2 to be released?

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8
6701 DN Wageningen
The Netherlands
Phone: +31 628 544 755
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Docker extension

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Thank you Adam and Carsten for the update.

I am happy to see all the activity around the project at the moment. Happy coding.

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 2:51 PM, Carsten Ehbrecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Adam Laža
Hi devs,

I've solved the issue I had with XML parsing and now I want to write tests for Docker extension. I can write new test case in text_execute.py just for Docker but due to code duplication I would rather enhance and extend SyncAndAsync test case. Now I'm facing a problem with URL link to referenced output. I use pywps-demo flask for testing.
In case I run demo.py directly on my host and send the execute request and force referenced output, the URL link has xlink namespace:
<wps:Reference xlink:href="http://localhost:5000/outputs/4bcca86e-ea47-11e8-9c0b-7831c1b77716/point_buffer_86tibgni" mimeType="application/gml+xml"/>
But in case I send the same request into Docker container (build from flask Dockerfile) the URL link doesn't contain xlink namespace.
<wps:Reference href="http://localhost:5000/outputs/c16e7550-ea47-11e8-9c2c-0242ac110002/point_buffer" mimeType="application/gml+xml" encoding="" schema=""/>

Even though the output is referenced in XML response document, tests are failing because of the xlink namespace. Could anyone provide me an insight why the XML element differ?

Thanks in advance,
Adam