PyWPS 4.0.0

Jachym Cepicky
PyWPS 4.0.0 released
====================

The PyWPS Development team announces the release of PyWPS 4.0.0.

Changes
=======

Features of this version:

* PyWPS 4.0.0 is completely rewritten “from scratch” of the software
* PyWPS 4.0.0 uses MIT License
* It uses modern libraries for XML serialisation and deserialization
* Jobs queue with database back-end implemented, introduces possibility
   to control process-job’s life cycle
* Introduces input data validation (for levels NONE to VERYSTRICT)
* Multiprocessing Python module for asynchronous jobs starting

To download this version, please go to http://pywps.org/download

NOTE:

PyWPS-4 is completely rewritten from scratch - the logic of process
definition remained the same, but processes are not compatible with
previous 3.x version.

What is PyWPS:

PyWPS (Python Web Processing Service http://pywps.org) is implementation
of Web Processing Service standard from Open Geospatial Consortium
(OGC(R)). Processes can be written using GRASS GIS, but usage of other
programs, like R package, GDAL or PROJ tools, is possible as well.

You can find more in our PyWPS-4.0.0 presentation on SlideShare
http://www.slideshare.net/jachym/pywps400

Happy GISing!

PyWPS Development team

P.S. Happy birthday, Jorge!

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: PyWPS 4.0.0

Tom Kralidis
Congratulations PyWPS community! This is a major achievement!

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 7, 2016, at 17:04, Jáchym Čepický <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> PyWPS 4.0.0 released
> ====================
>
> The PyWPS Development team announces the release of PyWPS 4.0.0.
>
> Changes
> =======
>
> Features of this version:
>
> * PyWPS 4.0.0 is completely rewritten “from scratch” of the software
> * PyWPS 4.0.0 uses MIT License
> * It uses modern libraries for XML serialisation and deserialization
> * Jobs queue with database back-end implemented, introduces possibility
>  to control process-job’s life cycle
> * Introduces input data validation (for levels NONE to VERYSTRICT)
> * Multiprocessing Python module for asynchronous jobs starting
>
> To download this version, please go to http://pywps.org/download
>
> NOTE:
>
> PyWPS-4 is completely rewritten from scratch - the logic of process definition remained the same, but processes are not compatible with previous 3.x version.
>
> What is PyWPS:
>
> PyWPS (Python Web Processing Service http://pywps.org) is implementation of Web Processing Service standard from Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC(R)). Processes can be written using GRASS GIS, but usage of other programs, like R package, GDAL or PROJ tools, is possible as well.
>
> You can find more in our PyWPS-4.0.0 presentation on SlideShare http://www.slideshare.net/jachym/pywps400
>

> Happy GISing!
>
> PyWPS Development team
>
> P.S. Happy birthday, Jorge!
>
> --
> Jachym Cepicky
> e-mail: [hidden email]
> twitter: @jachymc

Re: PyWPS 4.0.0

pjzgeo
Contragutalions!! Nice work!

Congratulations PyWPS community! This is a major achievement!

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 7, 2016, at 17:04, Jáchym Čepický <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> PyWPS 4.0.0 released
> ====================
>
> The PyWPS Development team announces the release of PyWPS 4.0.0.
>
> Changes
> =======
>
> Features of this version:
>
> * PyWPS 4.0.0 is completely rewritten “from scratch” of the software
> * PyWPS 4.0.0 uses MIT License
> * It uses modern libraries for XML serialisation and deserialization
> * Jobs queue with database back-end implemented, introduces possibility
>  to control process-job’s life cycle
> * Introduces input data validation (for levels NONE to VERYSTRICT)
> * Multiprocessing Python module for asynchronous jobs starting
>
> To download this version, please go to http://pywps.org/download
>
> NOTE:
>
> PyWPS-4 is completely rewritten from scratch - the logic of process definition remained the same, but processes are not compatible with previous 3.x version.
>
> What is PyWPS:
>
> PyWPS (Python Web Processing Service http://pywps.org) is implementation of Web Processing Service standard from Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC(R)). Processes can be written using GRASS GIS, but usage of other programs, like R package, GDAL or PROJ tools, is possible as well.
>
> You can find more in our PyWPS-4.0.0 presentation on SlideShare http://www.slideshare.net/jachym/pywps400
>

> Happy GISing!
>
> PyWPS Development team
>
> P.S. Happy birthday, Jorge!
>
> --
> Jachym Cepicky
> e-mail: [hidden email]
> twitter: @jachymc

Pablo J. Zader
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
GIS and remote sensing developer
--
Lic. en Cs. de la Computación
Mgtr. Aplicaciones en Espaciales de Alerta y Respuesta Temprana a Emergencias

"Los Grandes Hombres hablan sobre ideas...
 Los Hombres Promedio hablan sobre cosas...
 Los Hombres Pequeños hablan.. de otros Hombres.

del libro Matemática estas ahi? A. Paenza "