OSGeo Software Projects
only in this topic
Juan Manuel Vicente
Open this post in threaded view
I just created a pull request at github.
It is implemented so far:
- GetCapabilities (Refactored)
- OGC Filters
- Logical Operators:
- Spatial Operatos:
Some considerations at the moment
- Some refactor are a must, like CSW constructor depending on the catalog profile.
- The dist file is in the repo, later I am going to move to a proper repository (ex: bower-ows.js)
- The repository is registered at bower registry, this is why the dist file is in the repo.
- it is necessary to have more unit-tests.
- I'm sure I'm forgetting something
To the future:
- ES6 modules.
- More Operators (NOT and Spatials)
I want to thanks to Alexey Valikov for the great work he is doing with Jsonix and Ogc-schemas libraries.
owsjs mailing list
Return to owsjs
1 view|%1 views
Free forum by Nabble
Edit this page