Publishing my map

Publishing my map – Hi As part of my Geology thesis I need to present a map for which I have used QGIS to produce the map. However the printed map contains a lot le...
Here would be my suggestions based on your needs. 1.) Make a PDF of the map. (the tools for making layer controls in PDFs exist, but are n...
> 1.) Make a PDF of the map. (the tools for making layer controls in PDFs > exist, but are not easy to implement manually) is it possible ...
no - GeoPDF is not yet supported in QGIS. If you want such a feature in QGIS, please consider sponsoring the GDAL/OGR library to include suppo...
In addition to Bob Basques's point 1.), there is an interesting tool in Adobe Reader: the Loupe tool, which magnifies a portion of the page so ...
Hi, I would suggest to use QGIS Server and QGIS webclient for this purpose. Makes sense if you already have a configured QGIS project. It w...
Thanks, That looks excellent and is pretty much what I had hoped for. Thank you for all the suggestions. All solutions will require some technic...