ProxyHost

bumbala
In my application, I installed the proxy.cgi found in OpenLayers examples to cgi-bin folder. I defined the proxy host as "OpenLayers.ProxyHost = '/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi'". and the wms url as 'http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms'. I added 'localhost:8080' to the allowedHosts in proxy.cgi file. However, I am getting LayerNotFound error in my application. What do you think is the problem? Btw, I'm using IIS 6.0 and Geoserver on the same machine.

Thanks.

Re: ProxyHost

D_Guidi
AFAIK proxyhost isn't used for WMS (there's only bitmaps after all), I
think you have other problems

Diego Guidi

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:33 PM, bumbala <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In my application, I installed the proxy.cgi found in OpenLayers examples to
> cgi-bin folder. I defined the proxy host as "OpenLayers.ProxyHost =
> '/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi'". and the wms url as
> 'http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms'. I added 'localhost:8080' to the
> allowedHosts in proxy.cgi file. However, I am getting LayerNotFound error in
> my application. What do you think is the problem? Btw, I'm using IIS 6.0 and
> Geoserver on the same machine.
>
> Thanks.

Re: ProxyHost

bumbala
My pitty :) Ok I fixed it! Thank you very much!