Proposing Stefan Blumentrath as a new core developer

Proposing Stefan Blumentrath as a new core developer

Markus Neteler
PSC,

I pick up a recent suggestion on grass-dev, to invite Stefan
Blumentrath as a core developer.

All of you will know him (virtually or in person):
- https://www.osgeo.org/member/blumentrath/
- https://github.com/ninsbl

He is continuously contributing to various parts of the source code
through others (see ChangeLog).

I asked him off-list and he's interested to join the core team with
write access.

According to RFC1 [1] we all need then to vote here once a motion is
made. Optionally I can make this a motion right away.

Best,
Markus

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/1_ProjectSteeringCommitteeGuidelines

--
Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software

Re: Proposing Stefan Blumentrath as a new core developer

Martin Landa

> According to RFC1 [1] we all need then to vote here once a motion is
> made. Optionally I can make this a motion right away.

I fully support this proposal! Just to understand are you going to
create a new [voting] thread or should we vote here?

Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 10:55 PM, Martin Landa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,

>> According to RFC1 [1] we all need then to vote here once a motion is
>> made. Optionally I can make this a motion right away.
>
> I fully support this proposal! Just to understand are you going to
> create a new [voting] thread or should we vote here?

ok I make a new motion thread.

Markus