Proposing Friday June 5, 2020 for next marketing meeting

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Proposing Friday June 5, 2020 for next marketing meeting

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Hello Everyone,

Apologies notice for our monthly meeting for May came in late and hence a no show.  I am proposing the coming Friday, June 5 for our next meeting so can attend some items in the backlog.

A +1 if this is fine or else your suggestions, so we can proceed quickly.

Best
--
-Enock

_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Proposing Friday June 5, 2020 for next marketing meeting

adam steer-2
Hey Enock, all

+1 from me, hopefully timing works out for GMT +10 :)

On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 09:54, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Apologies notice for our monthly meeting for May came in late and hence a no show.  I am proposing the coming Friday, June 5 for our next meeting so can attend some items in the backlog.

A +1 if this is fine or else your suggestions, so we can proceed quickly.

Best
--
-Enock
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing


--

_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Proposing Friday June 5, 2020 for next marketing meeting

jody.garnett
Thanks for setting up, I would like to attend GMT -7

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 6:36 PM adam steer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Enock, all

+1 from me, hopefully timing works out for GMT +10 :)

On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 09:54, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Apologies notice for our monthly meeting for May came in late and hence a no show.  I am proposing the coming Friday, June 5 for our next meeting so can attend some items in the backlog.

A +1 if this is fine or else your suggestions, so we can proceed quickly.

Best
--
-Enock
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing


--
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
--
--
Jody Garnett

_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Proposing Friday June 5, 2020 for next marketing meeting

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Thanks Jody and Adam.

@Everyone we respond by Wednesday. We can adjust time from 14:00 UTC to better suit us, based on responses, I am GMT +0

Best,

Am So., 31. Mai 2020 um 01:52 Uhr schrieb Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>:
Thanks for setting up, I would like to attend GMT -7

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 6:36 PM adam steer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Enock, all

+1 from me, hopefully timing works out for GMT +10 :)

On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 09:54, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Apologies notice for our monthly meeting for May came in late and hence a no show.  I am proposing the coming Friday, June 5 for our next meeting so can attend some items in the backlog.

A +1 if this is fine or else your suggestions, so we can proceed quickly.

Best
--
-Enock
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing


--
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
--
--
Jody Garnett


--
-Enock

_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Proposing Friday June 5, 2020 for next marketing meeting

jody.garnett
Looking forward to meeting, 14:00 UTC is fine. Are we meeting on IRC / Riot.IM  or some kind of video chat?
--
Jody Garnett


On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 17:45, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Jody and Adam.

@Everyone we respond by Wednesday. We can adjust time from 14:00 UTC to better suit us, based on responses, I am GMT +0

Best,

Am So., 31. Mai 2020 um 01:52 Uhr schrieb Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>:
Thanks for setting up, I would like to attend GMT -7

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 6:36 PM adam steer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Enock, all

+1 from me, hopefully timing works out for GMT +10 :)

On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 09:54, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Apologies notice for our monthly meeting for May came in late and hence a no show.  I am proposing the coming Friday, June 5 for our next meeting so can attend some items in the backlog.

A +1 if this is fine or else your suggestions, so we can proceed quickly.

Best
--
-Enock
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing


--
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
--
--
Jody Garnett


--
-Enock

_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Proposing Friday June 5, 2020 for next marketing meeting

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Thanks, Jody. Talk tomorrow at 14:00 UTC


Best,
Enock

Am Do., 4. Juni 2020 um 17:42 Uhr schrieb Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>:
Looking forward to meeting, 14:00 UTC is fine. Are we meeting on IRC / Riot.IM  or some kind of video chat?
--
Jody Garnett


On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 17:45, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Jody and Adam.

@Everyone we respond by Wednesday. We can adjust time from 14:00 UTC to better suit us, based on responses, I am GMT +0

Best,

Am So., 31. Mai 2020 um 01:52 Uhr schrieb Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>:
Thanks for setting up, I would like to attend GMT -7

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 6:36 PM adam steer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Enock, all

+1 from me, hopefully timing works out for GMT +10 :)

On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 09:54, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Apologies notice for our monthly meeting for May came in late and hence a no show.  I am proposing the coming Friday, June 5 for our next meeting so can attend some items in the backlog.

A +1 if this is fine or else your suggestions, so we can proceed quickly.

Best
--
-Enock
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing


--
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
--
--
Jody Garnett


--
-Enock


--
-Enock

_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Proposing Friday June 5, 2020 for next marketing meeting

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Hello All,

Talk soon. 

Best,
Enock

Am Do., 4. Juni 2020 um 19:32 Uhr schrieb Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]>:
Thanks, Jody. Talk tomorrow at 14:00 UTC


Best,
Enock

Am Do., 4. Juni 2020 um 17:42 Uhr schrieb Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>:
Looking forward to meeting, 14:00 UTC is fine. Are we meeting on IRC / Riot.IM  or some kind of video chat?
--
Jody Garnett


On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 17:45, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Jody and Adam.

@Everyone we respond by Wednesday. We can adjust time from 14:00 UTC to better suit us, based on responses, I am GMT +0

Best,

Am So., 31. Mai 2020 um 01:52 Uhr schrieb Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>:
Thanks for setting up, I would like to attend GMT -7

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 6:36 PM adam steer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Enock, all

+1 from me, hopefully timing works out for GMT +10 :)

On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 09:54, Enock Seth Nyamador <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Apologies notice for our monthly meeting for May came in late and hence a no show.  I am proposing the coming Friday, June 5 for our next meeting so can attend some items in the backlog.

A +1 if this is fine or else your suggestions, so we can proceed quickly.

Best
--
-Enock
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing


--
_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
--
--
Jody Garnett


--
-Enock


--
-Enock


--
-Enock

_______________________________________________
Marketing mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing