Quantcast

Propose Till Adams as chair of the Conference committee

Propose Till Adams as chair of the Conference committee

stevenfeldman
It appears that we have not formally proposed and voted on Till becoming chair of the conference committee

Accordingly I propose Till as chair.

Can someone second? Can the rest of the committee follow up with votes
______
Steven

Re: Propose Till Adams as chair of the Conference committee

Eli Adam
I second this motion and vote +1.

Till might like to give himself a term like one year but we'll see.

Thanks for following through Steven.

Best regards, Eli

On Monday, March 20, 2017, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
It appears that we have not formally proposed and voted on Till becoming chair of the conference committee

Accordingly I propose Till as chair.

Can someone second? Can the rest of the committee follow up with votes
______
Steven

Re: Propose Till Adams as chair of the Conference committee

Darrell Fuhriman
Also +1

d.

Re: Propose Till Adams as chair of the Conference committee

David Fawcett
+1 David

Also +1

d.

Re: Propose Till Adams as chair of the Conference committee

shshin
+1

Sanghee

2017. 3. 21. 오전 8:31에 "David Fawcett" <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
+1 David

Also +1

d.

Re: Propose Till Adams as chair of the Conference committee

Till Adams-3
Till votes "+0"
(which is a "I am at your disposal, but I abstain from the vote)

As Eli said, I think it is a good idea to chair for one year first (nevertheless who) and then do a new quest of our chair and a (re-)vote.
I like the idea of changing heads - opens us for new ideas ...
I bring that in after this vote.

Till