Proposal for new PSC member: Carsten Ehbrecht

Proposal for new PSC member: Carsten Ehbrecht

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Dear all,

I would like to propose Carsten Ehbrecht for the PSC. He works at the Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKZ) administrating PyWPS instance(s) in production, into which DKZ staff deploy their processing modules as WPS processes. At DKZ this usually involves large NetCDF datasets, passed as references.

Carsten has been a committer to PyWPS for almost one year and has introduced a number of new features. He brings unique insight into the odds and ends of setting up a PyWPS instance into production.

My vote:+1

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8

Re: Proposal for new PSC member: Carsten Ehbrecht

Tom Kralidis
+1

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2018, at 11:34, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Jonas Eberle
I have met Carsten at FOSS4G last year in Bonn and I am glad that he is becoming actively involved in the PyWPS project.

So, +1 from me.
Jonas

----- Am 23. Mrz 2018 um 11:34 schrieb Luí­s de Sousa <[hidden email]>:
[...]

Carsten Ehbrecht-3
Thanks for proposing me to the PSC. I will accept :)

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Ehbrecht
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone: +49 40 460094-148
FAX:   +49 40 460094-270
Email: [hidden email]

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784

> On 23. Mar 2018, at 11:34, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to propose Carsten Ehbrecht for the PSC. He works at the Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKZ) administrating PyWPS instance(s) in production, into which DKZ staff deploy their processing modules as WPS processes. At DKZ this usually involves large NetCDF datasets, passed as references.
>
> Carsten has been a committer to PyWPS for almost one year and has introduced a number of new features. He brings unique insight into the odds and ends of setting up a PyWPS instance into production.
>
> My vote:+1
>
> Cheers.
>

> --
> Luís Moreira de Sousa
> Bowlespark 8
> 6701 DN Wageningen
> The Netherlands
> Phone: +31 628 544 755
> Email: [hidden email]
> RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Proposal for new PSC member: Carsten Ehbrecht

Jachym Cepicky
Just for the record

+1

pá 23. 3. 2018 v 20:54 odesílatel Carsten Ehbrecht <[hidden email]> napsal:
Thanks for proposing me to the PSC. I will accept :)

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Ehbrecht
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone: <a href="tel:+49%2040%20460094148" value="+4940460094148" target="_blank">+49 40 460094-148
FAX:   <a href="tel:+49%2040%20460094270" value="+4940460094270" target="_blank">+49 40 460094-270